… is part of the scientific name of a very lovely lacecap hydrangea. It’s also some kind of sea slug. And, third thing’s the charm, it’s a site for Lila King.
- All together now!
If you are up for an unnamed (and mostly uncharted) web adventure starring Karyn & Lila, do this:
- Post a video online of yourself reading this line in your regular speaking voice: “The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain.” Here’s the one I just posted to 12seconds: http://12seconds.tv/channel/lilacina/173797.
- Tag it “inunison”
- Send me the URL, plus a few choice details that you don’t mind having posted on the internet:
- The places you’ve lived, including a % of your life you spent there
- Your favorite TV or radio personality
- The first album you bought in 2009
- One word you use to describe your accent
- Have faith.
- Mother’s Day 2009
Inspired by the iReport Mother’s Day assignment, I decided to interview my mom. Here’s how it turned out. (Thanks, Mikey, for manning the camera!)
*NOTE: My mother would like to let it be known that despite what you might think after watching this video, she did not, in fact, let her children run wild. She did, however, foster a spirit of adventure for which her children are eternally grateful.