… is part of the scientific name of a very lovely lacecap hydrangea. It’s also some kind of sea slug. And, third thing’s the charm, it’s a site for Lila King.
- My Top 5 Artists (Week Ending 2010-4-25)
- My Top 5 Artists (Week Ending 2010-4-25):
- Céleste Boursier-Mougenot at Barbican Centre, London (via…
What a brilliant idea
- My Top 5 Artists (Week Ending 2010-4-18)
- My Top 5 Artists (Week Ending 2010-4-18):
- "So why did I create Botty? Well, mainly to see which experts and top twitters will just auto-follow…"
- “So why did I create Botty? Well, mainly to see which experts and top twitters will just auto-follow something so bland. My theory was that the wankers that talk the loudest about ‘community’ and ‘value’ and being part of the ‘twitteratti’ were so fucking stupid and obsessed with their own follow numbers they couldn’t spot the bot, where as people who actually used Twitter to communicate with interesting people would avoid him. Apart from the odd heartbreaking exception, this has been the case.”
- Peter Wells: Fun with Twitter spambots (via monkeytypist) (via ericmortensen) (via mikehudack)
- American Festivals Project
- American Festivals Project:
“The search for America’s small, hidden and bizarre festivals.”
I think I’d like to attend the Rainbow Gathering someday.
- SXSW 2010: Ze Frank Conversation: The Creative Lifestyle (via…
Hands-down my favorite talk at SXSW this year. Hooray that it’s now online!